With deep-rooted experience in payments, Opus specializes in defining high availability OLTP architecture leveraging micro-services & API framework to process real-time business transactions, initiating from multiple legacy and modern payment channels.
Industry Trends Driving Efficient Transaction Processing
Understand how Opus can help you build Transaction Processing solutions for the future
Opus can help you build and manage solutions for merchant and terminal onboarding, management, API based izations and frameworks for rapid integration of new channels
Opus can help you evaluate and identify the right platforms capable of seamless integrations built using flexible architecture.
Value Added Solutions
Opus can deliver out-of-the-box solutions for exemplary customer experiences in Analytics , Loyalty and Reward Solutions and optimized Settlement and Reconciliation
What makes Opus a great partner for seamless Transaction Processing?
- Opus built a comprehensive suite of retail payment solutions, designed on open standards and engineered to be highly flexible and scalable
- 150+ Customers, 200+ product implementations across 30+ countries
- Supported 50,000 ATMs and 250,000 POS
- More than $2B transactions processed annually
- PA DSS, ISO 27001, and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Integration experience with leading payment networks
- Experience with product upgrades and implementations for third party Issuing Platforms
- Executed multiple projects for prepaid card issuance domain in U.S.
- Developed an open API platform to instantly issue and process cards that can be deployed either on premise or on Cloud
- Experience in evaluation of legacy platform and migration strategy planning, testing and performance certification
- Preferred technology partner to a leading American Payments technology leader to build a Cloud & API enabled Debit Card Management System
- Partner to a Payment platform that designed for buying & selling heavy equipment, machinery and other large-ticket items, helping them build a full-blown payment facilitation platform to onboard and manage 300+ merchants